Advertising on this page is a membership benefit available to Full Members of the FOA (as defined in the Constitution - see under Membership).Firstly:Please check which of the following categories fits your circumstances to determine the cost of your advert.A. Current FOA members:
- If you have been a paid up FOA member for the last 3 consecutive years or more (i.e. the current year plus the two preceding years), the advert is free.
- If you have been a paid up FOA member for the last 2 consecutive years (i.e. the current year plus the preceding year), the advert will cost £25.
- If you have only been a paid up FOA member for the current year, the advert will cost £50.
B. Non FOA Members:
- If you are not a FOA member you need to complete an application form to become a Full Member (see under Membership) and pay £75 which is essentially for three years membership (the current year and the two preceding).
C. Lapsed FOA members:
- If you are a lapsed FOA member of over three years then the Non FOA Member category applies, namely you will need to ‘buy back’ the last three consecutive membership years.
- If you have left the FOA within the last 3 years then you will have ‘to make up’ for the ‘lost’ last three membership years.
- You will still need to complete an application form to become a Full Member (see under Membership).